Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Title change.

Well, this my self study blog. I dont need actually justify any change. I feel free to add/delete and change anything at any time I want. I think routingtelecom is too big. And it cames from a time when I was intending to start a company as Asterisk consultant. Then Telecom has something professional. As this idea pass away and it turned into a self study blog only, I think RoutiOS may be better. I love route as it is the truly and real process that allows any kkind of communication. And iOS is the most common and used term in this days. Cisco and Apple the sexiest world companies uses those three letters to designate the operating systems.
 This is smaller and even more representativa but at the end is just a title. What I realy want is share more and more interesting stuff on it.
 Thats the reason, thats my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment